Find opportunities that are right for you.
El Paso, TX 79902 US
This is a warehouse position responsible for operating an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to select the correct products, labeling products, palletizing products to build customer orders, and delivering the product to the dock safely and efficiently. Overtime hours and working weekends and holidays are required to successfully fill customers' orders.
- Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, including dry, cooler, and freezer.
- Stack product on pallets following proper selecting procedures (for example, no stacking heavy-on-light, labels facing out, etc.).
- Engage an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to transport products.
- Stage pallets for loading on proper dock locations.
- Follows preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Adhere to sanitation requirements to comply with the policy set forth by the company
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to pallet jack, and personal protective equipment.
- Shrink-wrap product on the loading dock.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 18+ years of age.
- Able to work rapidly at a constant pace for the entire shift, in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet or exceed established cases per error goals.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the product, placement, and inventory control techniques and procedures.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively as it relates to the job and the safety regulations.
- Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently lift product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds.
- Regularly reach up to 72 inches.
- Constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from lower shelf areas. Working Conditions To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Requires working some overtime hours, working weekends, and holidays.
If you are looking to gain great job experience with a great team behind you than we encourage you to apply today!