Find opportunities that are right for you.
1158 Forest Ave , Unit E Portland, ME 04103 US
Job Description – Warehouse Associate
- Perform pick & pack functions for all items.
- Pick items listed on pick ticket/packing list from pick shelves as well as from warehouse stock locations.
- Verify the items picked are correct.
- Check the quantity picked to match the quantity on pick list.
- Ensure that item quality is acceptable.
- Pack contents into cartons.
- Process packed items through ship system and produce shipping labels.
- Verify address in system matches address on packing list/work order.
- Check packing list ship instructions to ensure proper service/mode.
- Apply ship label to carton.
- Apply cost label to packing list for accounting to capture charges.
- Place cartons on pallets for pickup.
- Perform assembly functions and special packaging jobs as needed. To include:
- Sticker/re-sleeve items as necessary.
- Pre-pack items when required.
- Collate items
- Make up sample kits
- Other functions include
- Restock pick shelves as necessary.
- Help maintain housekeeping in warehouse.
- Operate manual warehouse equipment daily, such as; pallet jacks, push carts, pallet wrapper, and other equipment to receive, move, store and ship products as necessary.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds regularly without assistance
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic reading and math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work well with others