Find opportunities that are right for you.
266 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240 Lewiston, ME 04240 US
We are looking for Warehouse Associates who are able to work alone and with other workers. Warehouse Associates are responsible for fulfilling the logistics behind receiving, processing and storing inventory according to purchase orders and store policy. They also ensure that shipping schedules are met with attention to detail to ensure timely delivery and loss prevention.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- High school diploma or GED (Preferred)
- Good physical condition.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
If you are looking to gain great job experience with a great team behind you then we encourage you to apply today!