Find opportunities that are right for you.
Abilene, TX 79602 US
RedCap Staffing is looking for a general laborer for a truss plant. Some construction knowledge is a plus. The work week is from Monday to Friday. Apply today to start as soon as today!
- Connect plates with the use of hammer and/or press.
- Lift and stack product off lumber carts, band and mark product, and push/pull product on carts to designated areas.
- Complete continuous quality review throughout processes to meet quality and accuracy requirements including dimensions, lumber grades, and building process.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of equipment and work area.
- Report any equipment and product deficiencies to Lead.
- Follow all established written and unwritten company procedures.
- Wear all required PPE (steel toed boots, safety glasses, ear plugs, gloves).
- Comply with OSHA requirements and established company safety policies and procedures.
- Accepts other duties as assigned by the Section Lead and Foreman.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is continuously required to walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must continuously lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.