Find opportunities that are right for you.
Shipping and Receiving
Santa Fe, NM 87505 US
We are looking for a receiving clerk to accept and process deliveries. The receiving clerk's responsibilities include verifying delivered items, unloading trucks, ensuring items are stored correctly, and processing returns.To be successful as a receiving clerk you should be able to inspect deliveries with great attention to detail and be in good physical condition to lift and move heavy items.
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas.
- Updating inventory with received items.
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc.
- Uphold safety policies and keep a clean work area
- Availability to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Punctual and professional.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Good organizational skills.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently lift products that weigh 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds.
- Regularly reach up to 72 inches.
- Constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from lower shelf areas. Working Conditions To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Pirate Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.