Find opportunities that are right for you.
RedCap Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63114/logos/RedCapStaffing_logo-social-media.png http://www.redcapstaffing.com http://www.redcapstaffing.com true
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Las Cruces, NM 88001 US
Posted: 04/13/2023 2023-04-13 2023-07-12 Job Skill: Shipping / Receiving Job Number: LC0000081 Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
- Handle incoming and outgoing packages in a warehouse.
- Job duties include tracking inventory, keeping accurate records, packaging and weighing items, printing shipping labels and postage, inspecting goods received for damage, and distributing products to other departments.
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas.
- Updating inventory with received items.
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc.
- Uphold safety policies and keep a clean work area
- Must be bilingual, in English and Spanish as the customer base is Spanish speaking corporations, you will interact with on a daily basis. Must be able to read, write and speak both languages efficiently.
- Availability to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Punctual and professional.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Good organizational skills.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently lift products that weigh 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds.
- Regularly reach up to 72 inches.
- Constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from lower shelf areas. Working Conditions To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required