Manchester, NH 03103 US
Do you have a great eye for detail? Are you driven to make a significant impact through your work? Then this quality position is for you! In this position you will perform all in-process, final, and incoming inspections as well as any other task as required.
- Read prints/drawings to make sure all requirements are met. This includes but is not limited to basic dimensions, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, surface finish, material type, and plating/finish requirements
- Able to use a variety of measuring devices.
- Complete inspection operations while following prescribed sampling plans.
- Record and archive inspection results
- Complete reports when required.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Adherence to the Company’s Personnel Policies & Procedures
- Additional duties as assigned by Management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchester, NH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person