Find opportunities that are right for you.
Quality Control Inspector
Las Cruces, NM 88001 US
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials.
- Measure products with calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Other duties maybe assigned
- High attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Pay rate: Beginning $12.00/hr with the opportunity to increase pay rate according to work performance, skills, and etc.