Find opportunities that are right for you.
Outside Sales Representative
Midland, TX 79703 US
We are currently looking for a Outside Sales Professional for one of our Clients in the Midland area. Will conduct sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sells company services by developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures and customer satisfaction
- Develops strong customer relationships.
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, research, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Knows and enforces compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
- Drives and contributes to the department continuous improvement culture.
- Effectively uses sales tools and processes to promote an efficient and effective sales process.
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of two years outside sales experience required
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to agree to a background and drug screening pursuant to local, state and federal rules.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, covered veteran status or any other status protected by law.