Find opportunities that are right for you.
Lubbock, TX 79413 US
We are looking for material handlers to join our warehouse department. In this position, you will be responsible for tracking warehouse stock, documenting orders, and storing merchandise using various warehouse machinery and equipment such as cranes, forklifts, and booms.
- Load and unload inventory from loading docks, delivery trucks, storage areas, and production areas.
- Ensure all incoming delivery matches the company purchase order.
- Store cargo in assigned locations using cargo boards and pallets.
- Manage inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the location of inventory.
- Record the number of units handled and moved every day using production sheets.
- Operate various machinery including booms, cameras, cranes, and forklifts to handle materials and inventory.
- Analyze pick sheets based on clients' orders and pull the appropriate products for each order.
- Track supply levels and regularly submit purchasing recommendations.
- Contact vendors for pick-ups or returns.
- Comply with all safety and health regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification (Preferred)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) forklift certification is an advantage.
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift up to a maximum of 60 pounds.
- Availability to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Good organizational and communication skills.