Baton Rouge, LA 70816 US
We have a several vacancies in our team for a janitors to work across a number of facilities. You will perform a variety of maintenance and cleaning tasks to keep the facilities looking perfect. To work well in this role you should have basic maintenance knowledge around building repairs and some experience cleaning.
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Cleaning and stock restrooms.
- Ensure doors are locked after hours.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
- Work with a contract cleaning service when necessary.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance, cleaning, and other janitorial work.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment.