MANCHESTER , NH 03103 US
We are looking for someone with experience or be very mechanically inclined for a 2nd shift position. Experience should include: Set-up and operation of press to insert hardware into product per print and or product documentation.
- Read print, product drawing and or product documentation to verify hardware requirements and proper location.
- Identify and select correct hardware for insertion into the product per documented specifications.
- Align hardware to the proper locations for insertion and operate foot pedal to attach hardware.
- Verify that the installation of the hardware is flush, secure and meets the required specification and workmanship standards.
- Ensure that all hardware has been installed prior to releasing the product to the next operation.
- Programming the counters on the hardware machines to assure that no hardware is missed during installation.
- Verify that Operation Steps indicated on the Job Traveler for prior operations have been signed off prior to beginning job.
- Enter labor into manufacturing system via barcode prior to releasing product to the next operation.
- Must be able to stand for an 8-10 hour shift.
- Lifting capabilities 15-20 lbs repeatedly with maximum lifting of 50 lbs.
- Range of Motion: Bending, walking, reaching
- Safety glasses with side shield while on the production floor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Hourly pay
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Londonderry, NH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person