Find opportunities that are right for you.
Front Desk/ Clerical
Las Cruces, NM 88001 US
- Duties and responsibilities include greeting visitors, helping them navigate through an office, and supplying them with refreshments as they wait. In addition, they maintain calendars for appointments, sort mail, make copies, and plan travel arrangements.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish, customer based is Spanish speaking corporations, they interact on a daily basis. Read, Write and Speak efficiently.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Great attention to detail
- Superb customer service skills
Pay Rate: Beginning $12.00/hr with the opportunity to increase pay rate according to work performance, skills, and etc.