Abilene, TX 79606 US
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
Forklift operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- High school diploma or GED (Preferred)
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
RedCap Staffing is a first-class staffing agency that prides itself on creating a valuable connection between workers searching for employment and businesses seeking a solution to their staffing needs. We work within a vast array of industries and provide part-time, full-time and temp-to-hire positions.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, covered veteran status or any other status protected by law.