Terrytown, LA 70056 US
We are hiring dependable electricians to perform installation and restoration work on our clients' electrical frameworks. Successful electricians are critical thinkers with experience in all facets of electrical work with a commitment to continuous learning.
- Performing inspections, conducting assessments, and working with supervisor or client to understand the issues that warrant attention.
- Selecting, installing, and preserving the functionality of wires, plugs, panelboards, switchgear, switchboards, and similar electrical components.
- Setting up and maintaining electrical machines.
- Monitoring inventory to ensure an adequate stock.
- Ensuring adherence to all relevant safety regulations.
- Providing professional, friendly, and prompt services.
- Logging time and resources spent on each task to calculate costs.
- Maintaining standard tools, parts and equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a relevant training programs
- Valid state license that permits you to practice as an electrician
- Appropriate certificate or degree will be advantageous.
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Observant and thorough.
- Physically fit and capable of carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in constricted areas.