Find opportunities that are right for you.
Portland, ME 04101 US
· Serve meals and snacks in a timely manner, providing a good dining experience for our Residents.
· Properly set up meal trays, food carts, and dining rooms.
· Deliver food carts and trays and remove them when the meal is finished.
· Communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team.
· Make independent decisions when needed
· Willingness to work with professional and non-professional staff.
· Read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Dependable, regular attendance.
· Concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment.
· Assist in daily cleaning duties. (i.e., sweeping, dishwashing, mopping).
· Follow company policies, including harassment and complaint procedures.
· Attendance: Able to work scheduled shifts, committing to being there for your team and Residents
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Morning shift
- Long term care
- Nursing home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, ME 04103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)