Customer Service Representative
Manchester, NH 03103 US
RedCap Staffing is hiring a Customer Service Representative to support our Manchester office. This role will support an office, where we are self-motivated, and goal driven. The CSR is responsible for supporting the Branch Manager, performing duties in accordance with RedCap Staffing service standards, and operational procedures. This position builds and maintains positive business relationships with customers and temporary employees and reports directly to the Branch Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sales - Assists the branch team in capturing and cultivating customer loyalty and reinforcing our service excellence program to customers. Calls customers and prospects to generate repeat sales and set sales appointments. Performs job site visits as needed.
* Customer Service - Provides exceptional customer service to existing customers and our temporary employees. Follows-up with customers to ensure jobs are completed to the customer’s satisfaction. Assists with the development of customer relationships through high-volume telephone contact.
* Recruiting - Recruits new employees to ensure employee supply meets customer demand. Actively seeks new and effective techniques to recruit and maintain qualified employees. Conducts interviews, background checks and skills testing with candidates. Maintains contact with employees and prospective employees to ensure availability to our clients. Performs and abides by all standard procedures for recruiting, screening and placement of temporary employees. Assists new applicants with the employment process, answers questions and qualifies potential employees for eligibility to work.
Customer Service Specialist Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google products. Ability to learn and work with new programs.
- Valid driver’s license and a car that can be used for work.
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with outbound calling is a plus.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to change or modification at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person