Find opportunities that are right for you.
Chemical Lab Analysts
Midland, TX 79703 US
Laboratory analysts, also known as chemical technicians, work in scientific laboratories, where they assist researchers in conducting experiments, analyzing results, and preparing reports. They are also responsible for equipment installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Analyze water samples for oil, solids and mineral content
- Analyze solid samples for composition.
- Analyze oil samples for composition.
- Analyze water samples for chemical residual.
- Analyze coupons for metal loss.
- Analyze failed well and production components for cause and remediation.
- Analyze chemical samples for MSDS required data.
- Analyze chemical samples for quality control.
- Analyze fluid and solid samples for treatment recommendation.
- Complete data entry for lab reports. Position includes such other acts, responsibility, authority, or other things as are or may be necessary to fulfill the overall purpose of the job.
- Always utilize safety and environmental measures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50 Plus Lbs.
- Must be willing to agree to a background and drug screening pursuant to local, state, and federal rules.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication in both written and oral formats.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, covered veteran status or any other status protected by law